Storage buildings and sheds are commonly used to store outdoor tools and gardening supplies. But sheds and storage are used for a variety of other purposes too. A shed is a great way to create more space for your family without having to undertake expensive home renovations. Consider these five ways to use prefabricated sheds:
1. Home Office. If you work from home, you know that it can be difficult to stay productive with all the distractions around. Pets and family members disrupt your work time even with the door closed. Convert your storage sheds and buildings into home office extensions. Since the shed is detached from your home, you may just be able to get a little more work done.
2. Man Cave. Sometime, a man needs his personal space. Converting a shed into a man cave is the perfect solution! Create a space for hobbies, hunting gear or hanging out with friends. Turn it into a trophy room, a place to watch the game or a quiet library for reading. You decide.
3. She Shed. A woman also needs her space. Create a special place to get creative with your art and store supplies. Keep gardening equipment and crafty stuff. Hide away from the family with your friends. Plug in a cooler to keep drinks cold and turn your book club into a true retreat. Decorate to the hilt or keep it plain and simple.
4. Kid’s Playhouse. Another creative way to use storage buildings and sheds is to convert them into playhouses for children. Get them out of the house and away from their screens. Start by fixing up the outside and then decide what games and furnishings to put inside. In fact, setting up the shed is a great activity for the whole family.
5. Fitness Room. Another great use for storage buildings and sheds is creating an outdoor fitness room. People often buy fitness equipment, but can’t find a good place to store and use it. Problem solved! Instead of storing your barbells or treadmill where you’ll never use them, place them in your outdoor shed, ready whenever you are.
Turn a Shed into a Useful Extension of Your Home
And of course, rent to own storage buildings and sheds always remain strong contenders for storing tools and equipment. It remains the most common use for sheds. And as the cost of real estate increases in Western North Carolina and Hendersonville, use your own land to expand your living options.
- Alpacas (2)
- Carports (5)
- Chicken coops (4)
- Dog Kennels (1)
- equestrian care (7)
- Garages (19)
- Gazebo (1)
- Horse barns (57)
- Horses (34)
- Man Cave (19)
- Prefabricated Barn (15)
- Prefabricated garage (1)
- Rent to own (11)
- She - Sheds (31)
- sheds & storage (3)
- sheds & storage buildings (8)
- storage (17)
- Storage Sheds (60)
- Storage Sheds and Barns (33)